Is there an app to see all your subscriptions?
Truebill also finds and tracks all of your subscriptions. You can see how much you're paying every year on these costs and decide if you need them all. This app even includes a premium concierge service that will cancel unwanted subscriptions for you.
- Open the Google Play Store app and tap your profile icon in the top-right corner.
- In the Google menu that opens, tap Payments & subscriptions. ...
- Tap Subscriptions, then find and select the membership that you want to cancel.
- Once its settings page opens, tap Cancel subscription.
On an Android device, go to the Play Store, then tap the menu icon (the box with lines in the upper left corner) and look for “subscriptions.” And on the Amazon website, use the “accounts and lists” drop-down menu next to the search bar to click on “memberships and subscription.”
Here's where to find subscriptions on your iPhone: Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap your name at the top of the list. On the resulting page, tap Subscriptions.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap your name and Apple ID at the top. 2. On the Apple ID page, tap "Subscriptions." You may need to enter your password or use Touch ID or Face ID to log into your account.
Manage your subscriptions on Google Play
- On your Android device, go to your subscriptions in Google Play.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Truebill: Is It Safe to Use? Yes, Truebill is safe to use. Truebill stores data using bank-level 256-bit encryption and its website has an active and verified SSL certificate.
Even if you have not revoked your authorization with the company, you can stop an automatic payment from being charged to your account by giving your bank a “stop payment order.” This instructs your bank to stop allowing the company to take payments from your account.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button.
Auto-renewal charges seem convenient, but when you want the charges to stop, some companies aren't exactly responsive and helpful. Canceling a card to avoid auto-renewals isn't the answer. It may hurt your credit score, and the debt the company says you owe won't simply vanish.
How do you see what I'm subscribed to email?
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- On the left, click Payments & subscriptions.
- To view a list of items, click Manage purchases, Manage subscriptions, or Manage reservations.
- To get more details, select an item. Here, you can take actions, like:
- Dial *141*5#
- Select option 2 (Content Services)
- Select option 1 (Manage Content Services to view or cancel subscriptions)
- Select option 2 (Manage Premium Rated Services to set spend limits for PRS or opt out of PRS marketing)