Who is the most popular AC villager?
Bob has been in every Animal Crossing game, and he's been wildly popular in every single one. A lazy purple cat who was born on January 1st, some speculate Bob was the first villager designed for the Anime Crossing series. Regardless, fans love Bob because of his unique aesthetic and easygoing personality.
The Librarian is a unique villager that may offer you an enchanted book in exchange for emeralds and a regular book. Of course, you may need to break the bank for massive enchantments that could go up to level five. The power of the Librarian's loot alone make this the best villager in Minecraft.
Raymond is one of the most popular cat villagers in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Despite being a smug villager, he is very popular within the community due to his adorable appearance and sweet disposition towards the players. Raymond sports a suit and black rectangular glasses, along with a permanent frown.
- 8/10 Puck The Lazy Penguin.
- 7/10 Gruff The Cranky Goat.
- 6/10 Annalisa The Normal Anteater.
- 5/10 Vic The Cranky Bull.
- 4/10 Stinky The Jock Cat.
- 3/10 Rocket The Sisterly Gorilla.
- 2/10 Jitters The Jock Bird.
- 1/10 Derwin The Lazy Duck.
Octopi are the rarest villager species in New Horizons. Although they have been represented in every title in the franchise, there are only three different octopus villagers who have appeared in New Horizons, namely, Octavian, Marina, and Zucker.
1. Anabelle. Anabelle is an anteater villager known for her love of all things tropical. Her typical outfit is Bold Muumuu and she loves Aloha K.K. and jumping rope.
He's able to recite any fact to the player at any given time, and he has a real passion for all things nature. Even bugs, which he absolutely despises, are worth studying in his eyes. Anything in the name of knowledge.
Coco is the only villager who was created to look like a gyroid; she is made of what looks like terracotta or clay. Her head is hollow and her eyes and mouth, though they can change sizes, do not have expressions.
On the other hand, Nookazon lists Raymond for an average price of 1,000,000 bells, or 200 Nook Miles Tickets, or even a swap with the villager Judy.
Raymond is pretty rare in the game Animal Crossing. Your changes of getting Raymond on a mystery island are only around 0.12%.
Why does Raymond wear a maid outfit?
As New Horizon's Harvey notes when you first embark on photo island, villagers will only wear things that they like. So, if Raymond wears the dress after you give it to him, it's because he enjoys the look.
While there are nearly 400 villagers in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, it is only possible for a player to have 10 of them living on their island at any one time.
1) Barold. Barold is a very sweet villager in New Horizons since he has a friendly demeanor towards players and villagers alike. However, he is one of the most widely disliked villagers due to his appearance.
- Antonio. Antonio is the only jock anteater villager in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and is one of the most common starting villagers in the game. ...
- Cherry. ...
- Genji. ...
There is no gender in Minecraft, but the villagers all seem to be masculine.
Marina is one of the best-loved villagers amongst Animal Crossing players and is highly sought after to have as an island resident. This is not surprising, as the bright pink octopus is a highly approachable character who is easy to befriend.
Cookie is easily the most popular and beloved dog villager in the franchise. A lot of Animal Crossing players eagerly await her arrival in their town or have purchased her amiibo card to ensure she eventually has a place on their island/home.
Lucky – The Rarest Dog (#6)
He is in a full-body cast after an unfortunate fishing accident, the horrific details of which have never been revealed. Players have speculated over if Lucky is very injured or slightly un-dead. It's this kind of unique story that makes Lucky one of the rarest Animal Crossing villagers.
There are no "rare villagers" in New Horizons. However, due to heavy demand for a villager like Ankha, it might seem like she is one of the more difficult to obtain.
Here is a rough outline of what each tier means:
- S-Tier: Super popular. ...
- A-Tier: A great villager. ...
- B-Tier: Above average. ...
- C-Tier: Average villager. ...
- D-Tier: Below average or awful.
Can ACNH villagers flirt?
The mustachioed villager is a smug personality type and will occasionally flirt with the player, regardless of gender.
- A Farmer in Minecraft (Image via Minecraft)
- The Armorer in Minecraft (Image via Minecraft)
- A Cleric in Minecraft (Image via Minecraft)
- Librarians in Minecraft (Image via u/ArenSpace on Reddit)
Nintendo does not allow Animal Crossing: New Horizons villagers to fall in love with players. Villagers in New Horizons cannot form any romantic relationships with players since Nintendo does not feature romance in the life-simulation title.
The Librarian is the best villager for getting loads of emeralds. This villager takes paper and books and gives emeralds. There are several tricks to get stack-worth of emeralds out of a librarian. Hence making an emerald farm with this villager is the most efficient in the game.
Rudest villagers in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Chief is a cranky villager who often gets into arguments with other villagers present on the island, and sometimes with the player as well. Almost always, Chief does not respond kindly if players disagree with them or refuse to engage in competition.